- Business Counseling
- Company Formation
- Transactions and Financing
Brody & Korman PLLC represents businesses of a diverse range of sizes and structures throughout many stages of their existence.
We advise clients with respect to formation of new businesses, corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships. We also represent clients who are selling, buying or financing businesses or business assets. We have experience handling multi-million dollar transactions of many varieties.
We draft, review and negotiate contracts and leases. We regularly advise clients regarding best practices to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and we can complete the annual paperwork necessary to keep your business in good standing.
We will work closely with you to understand your goals, how your business works and how you intend for it to grow. We encourage our clients to contact us often, so that we can provide comprehensive advice at each critical step of your business’s development.
The following are some of the services we perform for businesses:
- Representing the buyer or seller in a sale of an existing business
- Forming corporations and/or limited liability companies
- Partnership agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Distributorship agreements
- Customer/client agreements
- Subcontractor agreements
- Employee agreements
- Employee handbooks
- Advising clients regarding:
- Minimizing risk
- Complying with applicable laws with respect to employees
- Copyright and trademark registration
- Business succession planning